[Noisebridge-discuss] change of Noisebridge bitcoin address

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Dec 3 04:57:18 UTC 2014

Transfer of Noisebridge BTC balance
-----------------------------------

So, I have finally extracted

a) myself from Noisebridge's financials,

and

b) my finger enough to send any outstanding Noisebridge bitcoin
donations sent to my wallet to the new Noisebridge Bitcoin address
managed by Patrick O'Doherty[1]

As previously mentioned[2], this was a little tricky to calculate, but
I'm reasonably sure that the amount I just sent to Patrick is either the
remaining balance of donations, or more. Here's the calculation:

Amount donated to current Noisebridge address as of today: 11.41483882 [3]
Subtracting previous transfer to Noisebridge          :     4.46219    [4]
                                                         -------------
Amount sent to Patrick's new Noisebridge Bitcoin Wallet     6.95264882 [5]

I paid for the transfer fee.

[1] New Noisebridge Bitcoin Wallet Address

Patrick O'Doherty tells me that these are Coinbase accounts attached to
Noisebridge's Wells-Fargo account:

  Noisebridge: 1KxVgNmPdTyePLw27iixbH9yrRhNH7UfdK
  Noisetor:    1HXadShFoTzYfM148kjZi17NBjMvbyVqff

I don't know whether that's true, but I *can* vouch for the fact that
someone claiming to be Patrick O'Doherty emailed me and told me this,
and that I trusted them enough to send them the above Bitcoinage.

Future donations should to these new addresses. I'll update the wiki
page, (I'll still be sending any stray donations from my old address on,
but no guarantees how quickly).

d.

[2] https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2014-July/044982.html
[3] https://blockchain.info/address/1B5sJQ6Wu6AmK9xG5YTic4Nszw4PS7UMAM