[Noisebridge-discuss] Wikipedia Edit-a-thon on Sunday at EFF for Internet Censorship articles. Join us!

April Glaser april.glaser at riseup.net
Fri Dec 12 18:34:55 UTC 2014

Hi friends,

Writing to invite you all to a Wikipedia Edit-a-thon on Sunday, December
14 in San Francisco.

Join volunteers from the Electronic Frontier Foundation
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Frontier_Foundation>, Creative
Commons <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons>, and the Bay
Area Wikipedia community to write and edit about human rights and free
speech online. We will improve, create, and update Wikipedia articles
related to global internet censorship. People regularly turn to
Wikipedia to get a basic overview of Internet censorship, so it's
crucial that we ensure Wikipedia's coverage is up-to-date and accurate.

I'm a co-organizer and will be driving from the East Bay to participate,
if anyone wants a ride!