[Noisebridge-discuss] Access and key privileges

kjs bfb at riseup.net
Thu Dec 18 10:42:40 UTC 2014

Hello all,

As an experiment in being as open as possible, Noisebridge has installed
a lock on the upstairs door and another lock on the elevator entryway.

Per last Tuesday's meeting, folks with keys to the inner doors are asked
to list their contact information on the wiki.
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Gate_keepers

Please feel welcome to add your contact information to this list if you
have a key. If you would like a key, please feel welcome to respond to
this thread.

Noisebridge aspires to be always available. However, this presents
challenges to the longevity of the collective (see past instances of
abuse of the space). The more trusted members of the community holding
keys, the greater availability we will have. I encourage folks to
request keys.

As it stands, ten people are able to open the inner door. During the
next few weeks, many of these folks will be out of town. As such,
Noisebridge will be less available. This is a solvable problem. The more
people with keys the greater our availability.

-Kevin