[Noisebridge-discuss] Associate Membership Extermination

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Dec 10 00:43:02 UTC 2014

On Tue, 9 Dec 2014, Torrie Fischer wrote:

> Jake, I understand that you're frustrated that things are happening at
> Noisebridge while you're busy with other things, but do you really need to
> shit all over our honest efforts with this non-constructive vitriol?
>
> I recognize the absurity of feeding this troll, but I think calling out
> unexcellence needs to happen from time to time. You've made it quite clear
> that you're not happy with Noisebridge and venting frustrations to discuss@
> benefits absolutely nobody.

read your own words before you accuse someone else of having "shit all
over honest efforts with non-constructive vitriol", pasted below in case
you've already forgotten.  Would it be inappropriate for me to respond to
"good riddance" with "fuck you"?

do you stop to think about the possibility that things like Associate
Membership might have been "honest efforts"?  I understand that they have
been rejected but you don't have to be a jerk about it.

-jake