[Noisebridge-discuss] hacking on Ember.js

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Thu Dec 11 22:55:03 UTC 2014

Hey Sterling,

I did an Ember.js intro class during our Class-A-Thon after the Reboot
and had it in mind to repeat this in the New Year. $life and other NB
stuff just got priority.

I'd be very interested in putting such a class on in January. I've been
using Ember.js for just over a year in a professional setting, and I'd
love to share it with others.

In the meantime if you have questions the #emberjs channel on freenode
is a really wonderful resource. Alternatively if you see me in
#noisebridge or on the internets feel free to reach out.