[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for an Arduino programmer...

Akien MacIain akienm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 05:34:04 UTC 2014

I'm working for a startup that hasn't been funded yet, working in the 3D
printing space. Andrew Rutter's company, Type A Machines, is one of our
partners. I met Andrew at Noisebridge.

I need an Arduino programmer. I could write this code myself, but I need
someone who's never seen the code in our existing device. I can provide you
with requirements and interfaces. We're using the Adafruit motor driver
library.

If you're interested, *respond off list to me directly*.

Thanks!
--

Akien MacIain
Differently Awesome