[Noisebridge-discuss] Wiki application problems.

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 20:08:29 UTC 2014

There's a troll who's vandalizing the wiki. He mostly seem to be pissed at
people who are against sleepers in the space. There's no way of stopping it
other than rolling back edits until this troll gets bored and stops. You
can also click the "Protect" tab at the top of each page, which will at
least prevent anonymous edits to a page.

-Al