[Noisebridge-discuss] I asked Josh to leave this morning and not return until the Tuesday meeting

Gregory Dillon gregorydillon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 16:09:50 UTC 2014

At the time i got there (6:30 am) he was not sleeping.   But the lights
were off and he got  incensed that I turned the lights on.

He was spoiling for a fight though from the first, like he wanted to fight
about any and everything.   I suppose he has an issue with me because he
resident sleeps at Noisebridge, and I have been documenting that.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 7:50 AM, Ronald Cotoni <setient at gmail.com> wrote:

> Was he sleeping again?
> On Feb 19, 2014 6:57 AM, "Gregory Dillon" <gregorydillon at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> About 6:30 this morning, I asked Josh to leave, and not return until the
>> Tuesday meeting.
>>
>> He said he wasn't going anywhere.  To defuse the situation, I left.  I'll
>> provide more details as appropriate, but until Tuesday meeting could the
>> members witness if Josh (No_Hat) is in Noisebridge.

Let's stay in touch.  Greg