[Noisebridge-discuss] I asked Josh/N0_Hat to leave

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Fri Feb 21 22:22:49 UTC 2014

Earlier this week, someone informed me that they had found Josh asleep at
the space and asked him to leave. I just met Josh, and he acknowledged that
he was asked to leave but refused to comply.

I have asked Josh to leave and not to return until 6:30pm on Tuesday
2014-02-25. If you see Josh at Noisebridge before then, I ask that you
remind him to leave. I'd also appreciate it if you let me know that you saw
him there.

I have proposed banning Josh from Noisebridge. My proposal is on the
Current Consensus Items page. There is also a pull request against the
Bureaucracy repo.

-Tom