[Noisebridge-discuss] Messy Noisebridge. Especially Kitchen

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 03:39:55 UTC 2014

The kitchen is a habitual problem at Noisebridge. In my opinion, having the
stove invites more problems than benefit. Historically the people who use
the kitchen cannot keep it clean, food is routinely left out for the mice,
and many people use it to cook their personal meals as a part of living at
Noisebridge. When I use the floor cleaner at the space, the kitchen
requires the most frequent cleaning.

Getting rid of the stove, but keeping the fridge, oven, and microwave would
go a long way to improving the space.

-Al