[Noisebridge-discuss] "Banning" discussion tonight

Darius Garza 313kid at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 01:31:29 UTC 2014

If the alleged harassment occurred in the space or on the discussion list,
then I understand how that may lead to banning. Otherwise this is a
personal issue that should be dealt with privately between the concerned
parties and possibly law enforcement.

It's excessive to ban people due to issues between noisebridge patrons that
did not happen in the physical or virtual noisebridge domain.

D.
On Feb 25, 2014 5:12 PM, "Ronald Cotoni" <setient at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tom was repeatidely contacted by lee.   He asked lee to stop, he didn't.
> That is harassment.  Tom made an effort to get lee to stop and he didn't.
> On Feb 25, 2014 4:39 PM, "Charles Tang" <cjtang1 at asu.edu> wrote:
>
>> Jeffery,
>>
>> I'm aware of the policy.
>>
>> But, I think this was an issue of Lee having just a mere difference in
>> opinion on the definition of feminism, or maybe just made it all up to get
>> attention from tom for whatever reason.
>>
>> I don't remember the discussion involving anything other than Lee being
>> incredibly annoying to tom.
>>
>> Not a really high threshold.
>> --
>> Sent from Mailbox <https://www.dropbox.com/mailbox> for iPhone
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Carl Faden <jeffreyatw at gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Charles,
>>>
>>> You can read our anti-harassment policy, which includes our definition
>>> of harassment, here:
>>> https://github.com/noisebridge/anti-harassment
>>>
>>> Cheers!
>>> Jeffrey