[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge male and female cheer squad

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Thu Feb 27 04:04:25 UTC 2014

Man this Noisebridge list is a downer lately. I haven't been able to make the space due to my health ... But gee wanna start something positive

I'd like to form an ironic male and female nb cheer squad. Men get to wear the ridiculous sexist cheesy pedophilic dream uniforms high school girl cheerleaders wear and the girls get to cover their thighs.

We go to meetings and perform my little pony dances to brighten the mood

Who's with me on this one???

----

Snowyla.com
Romyilano.com