[Noisebridge-discuss] concensus

Drew Smith drew at riotnrrd.com
Thu Feb 27 17:40:37 UTC 2014

Your opinion is noted.

Also worth noting that “time to consensus” is the single largest (only?) complaint anyone has with the current system.

Shutting down ideas without even considering them though… are you so absolutely certain that the system is perfect as it is right now? Seems like my stupid idea is no more radical than the idea of having cheerleaders or a half-time show…?

Cheers,
- Drew.

--
Drew Smith (mux) <drew at riotnrrd.com>, VA7DSX / VE0TF