[Noisebridge-discuss] Commnity working group [1900h 2014-03-05]

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Thu Feb 27 18:16:45 UTC 2014

<https://github.com/noisebridge/bureaucracy/issues/13>

We've been having a lot of conversations lately about how to deal with
harassment, interpersonal conflict, and proposals that people should
stay away from Noisebridge. It's clear that our current practice of
airing grievances at the general Tuesday-evening meeting is not great.

One proposal that I've heard a lot, which I endorse, and which I've
been working on is a community working group: a regular meeting of a
group of folks responsible for dealing with these issues effectively.
If you'd like to help me work on designing an implementing a group
like this, I invite you to meet me in the Noisebridge library next
Wednesday 2014-03-05 at 1900h.

If you'd like to contribute but can't make that first meeting, feel
free to throw down some thoughts here. If you know of other successful
CWGs or have resources about how to do this right, I'd love it if you
could add those links to the Github ticket I opened for this project:
<https://github.com/noisebridge/bureaucracy/issues/13>.

Thanks folks