[Noisebridge-discuss] Nick sleeping

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 18:42:26 UTC 2014

In Nick's defense, he does a lot more at Noisebridge besides hang out, get
stoned, and then pass out in the space a couple times each week.

He hacks on a lot of projects, such as...

Uh...

Well, I'm sure someone else can fill that in.

And too bad hacking on projects doesn't mean you can use Noisebridge as
your crashpad.