[Noisebridge-discuss] Elevator reported as out-of-service

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Feb 1 00:44:48 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 12:01:13PM -0800, aaronco36 wrote:
> Am in the Space now, and have been advised by Vee that the elevator is
> out-of-service.
> The elevator problem should be dealt with A.S.A.P. and repaired by
> whomever, because the trashcans must be returned upstairs so that there
> won't be some sort of trouble with the landlord.
> I'm just the messenger of Vee's message and may not be able to stay
> around here in order to try different suggestions to get the 'vator
> fixed.

Please don't try to fix the elevator, we have to let the landlord's
elevator repair company do the repairs due to licensing and safety
issues.

The landlord has called the elevator repair company and they'll come out
and fix it on Monday.  Due to a misunderstanding by the landlord they
thought they had already talked to the maintenance company and therefore
didn't call them early enough today to get a repairperson out today.

-andy