[Noisebridge-discuss] Streaming Noisebridge meetings [help needed]

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 02:11:48 UTC 2014

Realizing I am late to the party here, BUT:

I can host the NB stream via icecast on my server, nthmost.net:8000

As for a source, I've used many things, but a raspberry pi running
darkice can work quite well.  The latency comes from using an
unadvantageous USB audio adapter (you have to use one for input, the R
Pi only has a built in output jack), and from spending too much CPU on
raspbian (ArchLinux FTW) or using mplayer or something silly like
that.

darkice can send streams in ogg, icecast can host ogg, it's all good.

Another possible solution might be setting up a VOIP conference phone.
 I have an asterisk node on my server too.  :)

Cheers,
Naomi