[Noisebridge-discuss] Casing for electronics projects.

Daniel Pitts Daniel at coloraura.com
Tue Feb 11 18:14:07 UTC 2014

What's a good way to obtain cases for finished electronics projects?  I
recall a long time back someone mentioned Tap Plastics.  Is that a good
place to start/look around?

Are there other good options? Fry's has some boxes, but they seem
expensive, and not quite custom-fit.

Actually, now that I think about it, I might try mounting this thing in
a block of wood.  Is there still a milling machine at NB? If so, would
someone be willing some time to go over its safe operation and
maintenance with me at some point in the future?

Thanks,
Daniel.