[Noisebridge-discuss] Membership name change: you need to edit your wiki page

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Wed Feb 12 13:12:25 UTC 2014

Last week, we reached consensus to rename Noisebridge members as the
Noisebridge council and associate members as members.

If you **were** an associate member, we're now calling you a member
but nothing else has changed. Make sure to go to your wiki user page
and change the `[[Category:Associate Members]]` tag into a plain-old
`[[Category:Members]]` tag.

If you **were** a member and are now on our dark and shadowy council,
I've already added the `[[Category:Council]]` tag to your wiki user
page. Double check your watchlist to make sure I did it right, but
otherwise you should be good to go.

Thanks for your help!
-Tom