[Noisebridge-discuss] Wiki application problems.

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 14:03:13 UTC 2014

My Membership application has been up for about a week and it keeps
getting spammed. First is was N0_Hat with a sponser (sic) note that also
said something about 9000 Bit Coins. Last night there was a long
rambling something about, a train, boobs, and Vince. That post was from
"anonymous user 70.197.10.133" which resolves to a Verizon node in San
Jose, CA. Is this behavior common and how can I stop it?

--
You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Norman