[Noisebridge-discuss] My mistake.

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 04:59:53 UTC 2014

ALL of my sponsor ships have been replaced by the following. I have now
idea what that is but is is a direct quote. I'm already tired of dealing
with it and will most likely never be an associate member.I just hope
that I won't gt kicked out if I don't have a sponsor at the time.

"N0Hat sat at home on his couch. He was having similar fantasies about
Janelle and all the fun they had earlier today. It was now 8:45PM. Dale
pulled his cock out of his pants and placed the golf ball sized tip of
his head slowly into his mouth. Without much effort, he laid back and
laid his head on the pillow. His cock was approaching 10 inches and Dale
didn't have to try much at all to make his cock grow with his own mouth.
As Dale closed his eyes to continue his fantasy, his mind took over.
Dale imagined Janelle in the shower, touching her self as the hot water
ran down her naked body. Just as he was about to blow his load, his
fantasy was reaching the climax. Janelle began to breathe heavily with
one hand inside her pussy and the other caressing her perfect breasts.
Just then, Dale visualized NoH beginning to grow a penis. It slowly
began to expand out of her pubic area, an inch hanging out every 30
seconds. The growth was spectacular to watch, but was happening very
slowly. All of the sudden, Dale opened his eyes, removed his full size
erect cock from his mouth, and ran for his cell phone.

"Holy shit!" Dale screamed to himself. "Chelsea was right! Janelle
really IS gonna grow a cock!". It was almost 9PM. Dale remembered the
reason why Chelsea named her company 921 LLC. What if Janelle changed
tonight? In 20 minutes? Was her husband home? Dale's mindset quickly
changed by the time he got to his phone. He had to tell Janelle...and
tell her now. He dialed her number.

The phone rang only once. "Hey Dale, I was just thinking about you!"
Janelle answered. "Ive only been home for a short period of time and Ive
already had 5 orgasms just thinking of you and that monster cock you've
been hiding from me. Do you want more of me because I want more of you!"

"Janelle...," Dale warned. "There is something you should know. And we
don't have much time. Listen...I need to get to my place ASAP!! 1212
Copper Cove. HURRY! Ill explain when I get here!"

"Ok..oK. Geez. I can be there in 10 minutes. Im on my way. But what do I
tell my husband? I just got home!"
"Tell him you left your phone at the office! I don't know just GET HERE!
Oh, and call Becca. She needs to be here for this too."

Janelle smiled. Hung up the phone, and raced downstairs and out the door
without saying a word to her husband."

--
You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.