[Noisebridge-discuss] Hands free car adapter circuit boards.

martin deviddo gmod4life1 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 17 05:23:29 UTC 2014

Hey guys I just wanted to show you what I've been working on over the weekend:
Cataloging the components on these boards.
they've got an 8-bit mcu, gen purpose npn amp, 1w audio amp, dc to dc converter and several 7805 voltage regulators in various packages. It also has two leds, one duotoned(red green), various caps and resistors, some light sensing thing with three leads, and a coil.
They're abundant in the component section. There are literally hundreds of them. I wanted an easy way to visualize and remember all that is one the board so I drew out this diagram. It's not all of the components, but it's a start. I hope it helps people who want to tinker with these things- The "mind map" will be posted in the components section.
Here is a link to the image:http://i.imgur.com/j9WHjIr.jpg
Cedric and I will be working on these tomorrow (monday) attempting to reprogram the PIC micro-controller, only if it isn't a one time programmable thing. Crossing our fingers that they are hackable! It will be my first time with PICmicros...
We'll see!
Stop bye if you want to help and are interested in re-purposing these into something 3xc3ll3nt!
-martin