[Noisebridge-discuss] treasurer's report

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Feb 26 01:18:39 UTC 2014

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it to the meeting, as y'all are
crazy, and everyone knows I drunkenly ragequat at the last Five
Minutes of Fame.

Our bank balance is $28,648.94, including an unknown amount of
NoiseTor donations, because the NoiseTor people haven't told me that,
but excluding our bitcoin reserve, which remains the same, despite
your treasurer having tried to cash out via MtGox a few months ago,
ahaha whoops. Our bitcoin reserve will be drawn on the treasurer's
personal stash of bitcoins, which is neither as big as it used to be,
nor as valuable, nor as personal. Sigh.

d.