[Noisebridge-discuss] Streaming Noisebridge meetings [help needed]

daravinne daravinne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 01:14:01 UTC 2014

we have cat5 that actually is hooked up to stuff? let me get my smelling
salts.

my problem is that i have a macbook air and for 5mof streaming i have to
choose between ethernet over thunderbolt or firewire over thunderbolt, and
firewire is necessary for streaming from the camera itself, so i'm stuck on
wifi.  that said, a macbook pro with both firewire and ethernet would be
ideal for streaming and if Tom has one or someone else could lend one for
the duration of the meeting that would be winrar.

also i just realized i have to come set up anyway because the proper cables
all live at my house so they don't walk away lolz