[Noisebridge-discuss] Streaming Noisebridge meetings [help needed]

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Thu Feb 6 17:58:13 UTC 2014

I think of the project more positively. The process seems to be the goal, and it's inspiring happy conversations.
Plus realistically in the long run there'll be one diligent person required to run the live stream full time during meetings; I find that unlikely

Have you ever heard of a Rube Goldberg machine?

There was a great art project called der lauf der dinge

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Way_Things_Go

It shows artists building a fun but incredibly complicated way to set stuff on fire ... It is incredibly fun to watch

This goes under a cool noisebridge Rube Goldberg project. There isn't even any real demand for live streaming meetings anyway

Sent from my iPhone