[Noisebridge-discuss] notice of intent to ragequit

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 18:57:00 UTC 2014

Thanks for all your help Danny. Nobody really understands what a mountain
of work the treasurer and secretary have to do until they are buried under
it. :)

Do you think splitting up Treasurer duties among different people would
help or just create a lot of overhead? Like, a separate person for filing
taxes, tracking membership dues, tracking donations, compiling weekly
Treasurer reports, paying rent & utilities, compensating expenses. etc.