[Noisebridge-discuss] Streaming Noisebridge meetings [help needed]

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 01:13:16 UTC 2014

Sorry, I think there are actually two parts - a plugin, and an extension.
They're different. I know, it's weird.

For any Google-based audio/video-conferencing, you need to install the
Google Talk plugin, I believe. It provides functionality not yet built-in
to web standards. This is only for those who are broadcasting, not viewing.

But I think the extension is just so you can stay logged into Google
Hangouts (formerly Talk) regardless of what tab you have open. Entirely
unnecessary.

Jeffrey