[Noisebridge-discuss] Streaming Noisebridge meetings [help needed]

Naomi Gmail pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 04:58:07 UTC 2014

I already suggested a solution that's dead-easier, actually.

Set up a microphone on a laptop or even a raspberry pi (my favorite solution, you can run it off a battery pack), use darkice to feed an icecast server.

Then all you have to do is point ppl to the URL for the service. It's really simple and free, no Facebook login or ads...

Sent from my iPhone