[Noisebridge-discuss] ragequit - Treasurer: How should NB prepared for when the lease resets?

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 21:00:29 UTC 2014

The last lease had a renewal provision with a new rate set in it (option to
renew, item 32).  I couldn't find the new lease anywhere handy, but if it's
anything like the old (and it probably is), there'll should be a renewal
option and rate as well. Thus the general market rate doesn't really come
in to play.

I would recommend that nb attempt to secure a 5 or 10 year lease.  It
creates stability, and it, in time, becomes a valuable asset that is
usually transferrable (most commercial leases are).