[Noisebridge-discuss] Streaming Noisebridge meetings [help needed]

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:53:08 UTC 2014

Yes, amusing (especially the part about Haskell).

But back to the topic at hand:  this is not a complicated thing to do
within the given constraints.   I regret that I can't come to the
meeting tomorrow, but I will come to the one NEXT week armed with the
equipment necessary to do this.

And if someone beats me to it tomorrow, awesome.  :)

Cheers,
Naomi