[Noisebridge-discuss] 171.25.193.131

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 19:40:36 UTC 2014

Daniel, You are right!  I should not have expected Maestro to do anything.
 That was rude of me. It would appear that we have a bunch of people on
this list who <3 and care about noisebridge still and it's image.  We all
want Noisebridge to be the best it can possibly be.

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer