[Noisebridge-discuss] N0_Hat's reaction to User:Gergorydillon perception of events leading to Ban Request my User:Flamsmark

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 00:30:21 UTC 2014

I mean that I am taking one of my few precious free evenings in this
life to come to Noisebridge and understand what the fuck went wrong
here, and I expect that Lee Sonko should be there.

I know you guys (Tom and Al) are doing a great job at the roles you've
set out for yourselves.  You should keep doing them.  We need to
discuss how people can avoid invoking the powers you've assumed.  That
includes yourselves.

--Naomi