[Noisebridge-discuss] a couple of things from the meeting today, on consensus and time

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 22:52:35 UTC 2014

Adrian,

This wouldn't need to change the standard for a "proxy" block. What the
plan is for Members to state their preference in a structured, clear manner.

As for the "dictated from afar"; When long-time, respected Noisebridge
community members are unable to attend the meeting in person, we should at
least note their opinion when stated. It would be up to a member physically
present at the space to discuss on their behalf, and if necessary, block
the item.

-John