[Noisebridge-discuss] Lockers

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 06:44:03 UTC 2014

On 1/7/2014 10:10:31 PM, "Liz Henry" <lizhenry at gmail.com> wrote:
>If you want a special kind of locker or locking hack shelf, describe
>your vision, raise some money to obtain it from people you meet at
>Noisebridge, and put it in the space.

You're saying that i'm saying that Al lockers are somehow preventing me
from creating hacker shelves. I never claimed that. That's not my
complaint. Even if we did have improved hacker shelves, that would not
erase my numerous objections to Al's lockers.

In any case, i and many others HAVE described such a vision, and many
meetings that i've attended. I believe an effective project is one which
is based on a common vision, and pooling resources in an organized way.
What you are describing is basically the way Noisebridge has limped
along for years-- no organized group effort, just "you're on your own."
That has worked well.

>you should probably work on your basic communication and leadership
>skills.

As usual for you, Liz, you have to include a personal insult. Yeah, the
electronics section cannot get a budget because, Johny. Right.