[Noisebridge-discuss] Lockers

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Wed Jan 8 06:48:45 UTC 2014

So as others have noted, it was discussed before.  For example, Al
mentioned it here back in July 2011:
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2011-July/024037.html
>From that discussion it seemed like most people were in favor for it.
 Hacker Dojo does have non-hacking squatters.  In fact, I emailed Danny
O'Brien for his advice a year ago.  We've also arrested a few individuals
who went overboard and started stealing stuff.  There's probably 10
"no-sleeping" signs all over the Hacker Dojo because we've had so much
problems with it.  There are still a few people who currently "live" at the
Dojo but we haven't gotten around to dealing with it yet.  These people
don't use the lockers because they can't -- you need to be a member in
order to reserve a locker.  Being a member is too expensive for some of
these transients.

--
Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com