[Noisebridge-discuss] Feminist Book Club For Men: tomorrow 7pm was: The Nuclear Option

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Wed Jan 8 08:40:26 UTC 2014

Tom, if feminism is <http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/feminism> "the
belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities", and
you treat men like me with such undeserved disdain, then you don't seem to
be the best person to organize a feminist book club. If you recall, I
reached out to you in an unflaggingly positive manner multiple times in the
last 2 months to resolve an issue and got only non-responses in email (see
below) and "don't ever call me" on the telephone.

Lee