[Noisebridge-discuss] /wiki.trolls

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Jan 9 06:01:40 UTC 2014

I'd agree with that! But it's also good to be forgiving as to why
someone might do it. Edits to update things are to be encouraged!

Actually (for anyone listening) what people tend to do is email the
contact person (and it's great to have a contact person), and put it
in wiki comments if it hasn't been happening recently so that it's
still there but not visible to everyone else.

d.