[Noisebridge-discuss] impersonation is uncool. (Re: I am a whiny bitch who cannot get his facts straight and accuses people of thing that are untrue)

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Jan 11 21:36:07 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 12:43:32PM -0800, Johny Radio wrote:
> Please ignore my ineptitude when I post on this mailing list. I contribute less than nothing to Noisebridge so if I decide to come to my senses and leave the space, I'll be missed like a passing fart. For now I'll try and sound more important than I really am due to my other failings that exist outside of our space.
>
> Yours truly,
> Johny

Note that this is @yahoo.com, not the @gmail.com address that the real
Johny Radio uses.  The yahoo address just subscribed to -discuss at
20:19:08 UTC from IP address 70.71.133.59, which is a residential cable
modem in Canada; probably in the Vancouver area.

It goes without saying that impersonating a Noisebridge community member
is incredibly tacky and uncool.  Knock it off.

-andy