[Noisebridge-discuss] Elevator problems

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 03:01:55 UTC 2014

I thought it best to ask for advice before I did anything about this but
first a short background. While visiting NB today I was confronted with
a continuing problem. Who ever took the lift to the third floor left
BOTH of the doors wide open. Pushing the call buzzer wouldn't have
helped because of the music going on. So I had to climb the stairs. With
my leg as it is this is a problem.

What I would like to do is install an alarm that will go off if the door
is left open for 15 minutes. I think that this can be done without
affecting the Elevator Systems. The signs just aren't working.

Opinions please.

--
You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.