[Noisebridge-discuss] Accent Workshop Class for Non-native Speakers

hep dis at gruntle.org
Wed Jan 15 16:57:30 UTC 2014

Also this isn't to say that I am personally against this, just that we need
to keep in mind these viewpoints from cultures other than ours so that we
don't unintentionally blunder into a huge racial incident with the
community that surrounds Noisebridge, or traditionally oppressed cultures
within San Francisco.

-h