[Noisebridge-discuss] noise: Instrument/Microphone Cable Making Workshop

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 00:28:50 UTC 2014

John, would you consider leading a one off class when I find the materials?
Seems we can do it in 90 minutes.

Also, I like the recommendation from both "Johns" that we all start with
cheap cable and just learn how to make it correctly.

Great,

  Those prices are ridiculously cheap; thank you.   For the sake of
simplicity I'm
going to aim future e-mails on this thread to just the sound-hacks mailing
list.  You'll want to join it, or can visit the archive directly[1].  It
has very low traffic, but gets all quality postings.  Wiki page is now
online for this[2].

[2]https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Cablemaking