[Noisebridge-discuss] Gamebridge?

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Sat Jan 18 13:35:32 UTC 2014

Could we use an open source game framework like the iOS cocos2D instead of leaning only on Unity?

I like Unity but it's very expensive to use for porting to mobile games and is not suited for projects I want to work on. (I'm more interested in  2D games)

There are also frameworks like RenPy that use python that make great visual novel games as well!

Sent from my iPhone