[Noisebridge-discuss] Unable to stream classes anymore

Simon C. Ion ion.simon.c at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 22:50:43 UTC 2014

On 01/18/2014 02:38 PM, Gregory Dillon wrote:
> Are you suggesting that no one stole the patch cables, and that we should
> infer something different happened?

Well, it's pretty incredible to think that someone would steal $20 worth
of ethernet cabling, no? I mean, that's a really unreasonable thing for
a body to do.

bfb's initial email does leave some room for interpretation. My pet
fantastical interpretation is that someone very carefully applied a wire
stripper to all of the patch cables and now they don't work correctly
because the strands short themselves out.