[Noisebridge-discuss] Cleaning Day - Jan 25 @ 12pm

Madelynn Martiniere mmartiniere at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 02:34:32 UTC 2014

Hi Noisebridge,

I've gotten a great response from those who have helped at our last two
cleanup days, so it's becoming a monthly thing.

Come on by the space starting at 12pm on Saturday  to help organize and
cleanup the space. Stay as long or as little as you'd like / are able.

There will be beer and pizza thanks to Adrian's contribution last month
(thanks!)

I created a monthly cleanup checklist on the wiki:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Monthly_Cleanup

This is by all means not an exhaustive list of the things that could be
done regularly to improve the space, but it serves as a starting point
for those who wish to participate. Feel free to add items as you'd like.

If you have any questions, shoot me an email off the list. See you on
Saturday!

Cheers,
Madelynn