[Noisebridge-discuss] Lab: Front-end Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 18:50:13 UTC 2014

On Monday, we learned about HTTP and SFTP. Here's that small thing I wrote
in class:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series5/class7/lecture.txt

Here's the recording (finally, one that worked):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8rpnf_BHxE

No assignment for this week. But I'm still holding lab, as it's been
getting pretty good attendance and I've been able to help people with their
stuff! The lab is also a great opportunity to work on previous assignments,
any other personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of
web development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Front-end_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey