[Noisebridge-discuss] Feminist book club for men: next meeting Feb 12 at 7pm

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Fri Jan 24 06:33:24 UTC 2014

Sorry it took me so long to plan the readings for next month. To make
up for it, this month's readings come in nice easy-to-digest chunks.

We'll be reading Julie Pagano's 101 Off-limits list, and the Feminism
101 blog's introduction and FAQ. Both of these are resource
collections. For best results, don't just read these pages themselves.
They're full of links to more precise resources: that's where the good
stuff is!

* <http://juliepagano.com/blog/2013/11/02/101-off-limits/>
* <http://finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com/purpose/>
* <http://finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com/the-faqs/faq-roundup/>