[Noisebridge-discuss] Argument for Noisebridge Radio> diversity in radio stations

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 01:14:24 UTC 2014

Unless you are going to "take the torch" the Radio Project is dead. I
spent months with little support and am tired.

As for "trying to raise money", that did not work. I am assuming that
the community doesn't want it.

Perhaps Hilliare's idea of a web based "radio"?

You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Norman