[Noisebridge-discuss] Buying ESD mats?

Daniel Pitts Daniel at coloraura.com
Tue Jan 28 00:06:52 UTC 2014

Those look good, I think the price difference is in dimensions, and
shipping (since I get free shipping with Amazon Prime). Might be good
enough, depending on your work space and needs.  If you include
shipping, I paid a similar amount ($58 for mine, $50 for the same size
one you listed), but I get it delivered in 2 days, not 1-2 weeks ;-).