[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleepers

Hannah Grimm dharlette at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 21:14:46 UTC 2014

I'm very much opposed to your proposal as it's currently written; it reads
as if you're saying that there should be alternatives to banning people for
sleeping, but as we don't currently have a policy of auto-banning people
for sleeping a specific policy of offering alternatives is unnecessary and
only serves to be confusing and take up meeting time.