[Noisebridge-discuss] Pressure washer rental costs near nb

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 18:25:14 UTC 2014

I don't think we are that qualified to do this.  There is also issues with
the runoff as far as where does it go and how to deal with it.  This should
be left to professionals.  If we do it wrong, we could just get fined for
doing something environmentally destructive.  I don't feel confident in our
ability to focus on doing this the right way, legally and environmentally.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 9:56 AM, James Sundquist
<sundquistjames at gmail.com>wrote:

> There is a Hertz rental which offers hot water pressure washers 4 blocks
> away from the building.
>
> 2000 psi is $120 for 4 hours or $180 for the day.
>
> 4000 psi is $140 for 4 hours or $200 for the day.
>
> You still have to add tax on this. I described the graffiti and was told
> we will probably have to purchase chemicals. I will not be putting up the
> money for this by myself.

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer